Are you looking for complete packages for your trip to Peru?
Our customized Tour Packages in Peru offer excellent perks for visiting Peru with all kinds of travel services, including hotels, tickets, transportation, food, so that you can fully enjoy the protected Inca territory. However, we are distinguished by the service we offer to each of our clients and the effectiveness with which we offer them safety and care. Now we’ll look at all the benefits that you can get with these all-inclusive packages.
Enjoy the all-inclusive package in Peru. The all-inclusive Customized Tour Packages save you time during the trip so try to relax and retreat from your daily duties. You do not need to worry about finding good restaurants and things of that nature. Take your time to relax all the time of your vacation and enjoy your package to the fullest since all of this information is simplified for you.
Our Complete Packages offer:
- Accommodation in all categories for individual, family or group travelers.
- High-class restaurants, Peruvian and international dishes. Professional guides from Cusco offer a wide range of services.
- Interesting cultural and entertainment events; The region of Cusco has rich folklore, fascinating and millennial history.
- One of the basic rules for our employees is to offer attentive, warm, helpful and efficient service to all customers.
Historical Landmarks of Peru
Peru’s archaeological sites are some of the most important tourist destinations in the world. One, the Machu Picchu, is located on a highland in the middle of a breathtaking landscape, from where you can see the whole valley and the Urubamba river, ideal for an unforgettable sightseeing and impressive photographs.
Visit Peru With The Best Service For Your Trip
The iconic 15th century Machu Picchu Citadel was at the heart of the Inca empire designed to be a place of rest and vacations for the elite and nobility. It was also a mystical place where the leaders of the Incas dedicated themselves to religious cults. The famous ancient citadel was a place to recover from daily tasks and recover with spiritual and natural energy.
Peruvian routes have now reached the highest level of comfort and efficiency. Our Customized Tour Packages specialize in a trip to the citadel. We also offer luxury tours, including 4 and 5-star hotels, a return trip from the city of Cusco on the Hiram Bingham luxury train (panoramic windows, restaurant, and gastronomic bar), first-class restaurants in Cusco and Aguas Calientes (near Peru)) including services that will make your stay in Cusco truly magnificent. For more information, please contact our professional operators.
Peru is a land with beautiful destinations but it is also much more. The Andes of the region of Cusco offers many impressive archaeological sites, including Ollantaytambo, Pisac, Vinyauein on the Inca Trail, Choquequirao and Moray. The beauty and energy of landscapes and Andean nature are very relaxing and invigorating, especially in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Not far away is the beautiful region of Puno and Lake Titicaca with ancient history and folklore, as well as excellent boat trips on the immense mythological lake of the Incas. Finally, we focus on the large cities of Peru, Lima, and Arequipa and their modern and colonial sights. We offer a wide range of packages that meet the expectations of demanding tourists from around the world.
Please visit our website or contact our tour operators for more information.
When you go to Peru, you will discover a country that gives you tastes and sensations, wild landscapes and millennial memories. Traditions in crafts and clothing, exotic and innovative gastronomy, well-preserved ancient civilizations. Choose nature such as the Amazon, places before the Incas, such as Lake Titicaca, or colonial cities such as Arequipa. Everything that you expect will be given to you by Peru.
What Sites do I need to see in Peru?
Places you can visit in Peru, are divided into three very different areas: the Pacific Coast, the Andes, and the Amazon Forest. Each of them offers incredible experiences and sensations with many contrasts. If you are passionate about history and archeology, this is your place of residence: you can see the famous Machu Picchu, the city of the Incas, which is considered a masterpiece of architecture and technology. Continue to visit Cusco the former capital of the Inca Empire. The cultural diversity of the capital of Lima, the mystery of the Nazca lines, the wildlife of Lake Titicaca and the Amazon forest. Peru is undoubtedly a country that satisfies the interests of all types of travelers, whether with or without company. Here are some of the places you simply must see in Peru:
- Machu Picchu: When you reach the top, you can say that this is one of the seven wonders of the world. You feel that you were teleported at another time between high mountains and the cloudy sea, which sometimes covers this old Inca heritage. There are several ways to walk there in a classical way for a few days, or take a train or bus to the nearest town and start climbing there.
- Cusco: a beautiful city, declared a World Heritage Site, with many monuments and landmarks, such as the Plaza de Armas or the artisans’ quarter of San Blas. If you want to visit the Inca ruins, you have several ways to stroll. Do not forget to go to the point where you have the best view of the city.
- Lake Titicaca: As blue as the sky, surrounded by the houses of Totora, you will feel at ease in its width when you are met by residents who will seduce you with their bright clothes. This is the highest navigable lake in the world from which you can get to the floating islands of Uros, and Amantani.
What else can I do in Peru?
- Enter the Amazon forest of Tambopata near Puerto Maldonado or Iquitos, where you can also learn about the diversity of the region’s fauna and flora, ancient and still-living cultures.
- Take a walk on the mountain Putukusi in Aguas Calientes, relax in the city’s thermal baths or visit the famous craft market.
- Fly over the huge and mysterious Nazca lines, absolutely recognizable drawings, the creation of which still remains a mystery.
- Allow yourself to be seduced by the tranquility and colors of the houses and courtyards of the Monastery of Saint Catalina in Arequipa, walk through the historic center of the city and climb Yanara Mirador to three Misty, Chachani and Pichu Pichu volcanoes,
Delicious Peruvian Eats!
Try Peruvian cuisine in Lima, one of the most prestigious culinary destinations in the world. Combining the traditions of different cultures and modernity, it is ideal for curious and complex palates.
Peru lies in the southern hemisphere, but if winter, then summer and vice versa. Due to the expansion and height difference between different regions of the country, the climate is very different. The best travel time for Peru depends on the region you want to visit. However, you can travel at any time of the year. Check out our website to make the best choice when you travel to Peru.
How can I arrange a trip to Peru?
The easiest and most comprehensive way to organize an individual trip to Peru is to contact local suppliers who are familiar with the country. Although you can travel freely to Peru, it is best to call a reference person in the country to inform you about moving from city to city, as sometimes it is not easy. If, on the contrary, you prefer to learn about the trips organized in Peru, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the routes suggested by our local guidebooks. Before the trip, you will find all the practical information on our website.
Do I need a Visa for Peru?
For a tourist trip, a visa is not required, just a passport with a validity of at least 6 months. This way you can stay in the country for 183 days for 365 days.
Do you have to be vaccinated?
There are no mandatory vaccines for a trip to Peru. Ask your doctor about his recommendations for vaccination against yellow fever (if you go into the jungle) and typhus, poliomyelitis and hepatitis A and B, even if they are not necessary.
Security in Peru
There are no special security problems in Peru. However, we recommend taking the usual precautions in tourist areas, especially in overcrowded areas (garages, markets, etc.). Avoid parts of the country that are outside the usual tourist routes. If you are planning to rent a car, it is also advisable to drive with caution.
Peru is waiting for you with all its wonders!
Our all-inclusive Peru packages for couples, schools, families and all groups offer an excellent selection of packages in the Sanctuary of Peru, a former resting place of Inca nobility. In addition to the great comfort of the all-inclusive package, they can also be adapted to your itinerary and hostel expectations. We have professional guides with many years of experience, excellent transport services, interesting routes and staff that will satisfy you. This will all be at your disposal to help you with warmth and efficiency.
Our complete packages for Peruvian tourists can be adapted to any needs, as we have world-class logistics and efficiency. Whether you are a school class, a technician or a scientist, a group of friends, couples, families, companies or sports groups – Customized Tour Packages in Peru is a national agency recognized in Latin America traveler serving high-quality clients.
Contact our tourism experts for your next vacation in Peru!